Yahoo Science News feed latest items
Baker Who Refused to Make a Gay Wedding Cake Sues Colorado Again Over a Gender Transition Celebration
After college ends, or you leave your first job, or you have kids and get sucked into a three-year vortex wherein your closest social contact is with the lovely receptionist at your pediatrician’s office, we...
Bayer AG vowed to step up its defense against a wave of U.S. lawsuits over the herbicide Roundup as it began the formal integration of Monsanto Co., acquired for $66 billion in June. Because U.S. authorities insisted that the businesses operate separately until that sale was complete, Bayer said it previously had been barred from steering Monsanto’s legal strategy. Bayer is facing $289 million in damages after Monsanto lost the first court case stemming from claims that the weed killer causes cancer.
Helicopters airlifted stranded families from rooftops and dam gates were thrown open as incessant torrential rain brought fresh havoc Thursday to the Indian state of Kerala where about 100 people are feared dead.
Country Music Star Miranda Lambert Says She Has 'Made a Career Based on Telling the Truth'
unmen besieged a compound belonging to the Afghan intelligence service in Kabul on Thursday, police said, as the city’s Shiite residents held funeral services for the victims of a horrific suicide bombing the previous day that left 34 dead.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Limited Competition: RCMI Research Coordination Network (RRCN) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Leveraging Electronic Medical Records for Psychiatric Genetic Research (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Leveraging Electronic Medical Records for Psychiatric Genetic Research (R01 (Collab) Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of the Publication of an NIH Proposal to Amend the NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid Molecules to Streamline Oversight of Human Gene Transfer Protocols