Nature News & Comment
Lab heads should let junior researchers take their projects with them when they start their own labs — it drives innovation and discovery, argues Ben A. Barres.
Nature 548 517 doi: 10.1038/548517a
Hurricane Harvey highlights the struggle to apply climate science.
Nature 548 499 doi: 10.1038/548499b
High-speed shooter will help scientists to make molecular movies.
Nature 548 507 doi: 10.1038/548507a
Australian lawsuit highlights how difficult it is to turn global warming data into useful advice.
Nature 548 508 doi: 10.1038/548508a
Scientists might have made a difference, had they protested against laws that now threaten what can be taught in our classrooms, argues Brandon Haught.
Nature 548 501 doi: 10.1038/548501a
NIH Funding Opportunities
- End-of-Life and Palliative Care Health Literacy: Improving Outcomes in Serious, Advanced Illness (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- End-of-Life and Palliative Care Health Literacy: Improving Outcomes in Serious, Advanced Illness (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Human Subjects Mechanistic and Minimal Risk Studies (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- NIBIB Exploratory/Developmental Research Grant Program (R21) (Clinical Trial Optional)
- Sleep disorders and circadian clock disruption in Alzheimers disease and other dementias of aging (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)