Nature News & Comment
Barbara Kiser reviews five of the week's best science picks.
Nature 549 455 doi: 10.1038/549455a
Judith Glynn takes in a show that probes the nexus of graphic art, behaviour and public health.
Nature 549 456 doi: 10.1038/549456a
Nature 549 458 doi: 10.1038/549458a
Nature 549 458 doi: 10.1038/549458b
Nature 549 458 doi: 10.1038/549458c
Nature 549 458 doi: 10.1038/549458d
Experiment traces how online encyclopaedia influences research write-ups.
Nature News doi: 10.1038/nature.2017.22656
Panda populations are rising, but the species has less living space today than three decades ago.
Nature News doi: 10.1038/nature.2017.22658
Poor and minority communities already bear the brunt of natural catastrophes. Rebuilding efforts must not increase disparities, warns Benjamin K. Sovacool.
Nature 549 433 doi: 10.1038/549433a
Physicist Gil Lonzarich has sparked a revolution in the study of phase transitions driven by quantum fluctuations.
Nature 549 448 doi: 10.1038/549448a
The upcoming referendum is unsettling researchers.
Nature 549 432 doi: 10.1038/549432b
But elusive coconut-cracking rodent may already be close to extinction.
Nature News doi: 10.1038/nature.2017.22684
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Administrative and Resource Center (U19 Clinical Trial Required - Infrastructure )
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required - Infrastructure )
- Notice of Change in Bench Testing Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (UG3/UH3) (PAR-17-465)
- Notice of Modifications for PAR-18-244 "Collaborative Innovation Award, Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Correction to the Application Forms Package issued for PAR-17-338 "Continuation of Existing Grant Based Epidemiology Cohort Studies in Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases and Disorders (U01-Clinical Trials Not Allowed)"