Nature News & Comment
Nature is a weekly international journal publishing the finest peer-reviewed research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
Updated: 2 hours 19 sec ago
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Expiration of PA-18-471 "Innovative Questions in Symptom Science and Genomics (R15 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Advance Notice: Streamlining the Certifications and Representations Process and Phasing out the SF-424B
- NIDCR Mentoring Network to Support a Diverse Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research Workforce (UE5 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- Limited Competition: Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program: Exploratory Collaborative Innovation Awards (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Limited Competition: Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program: Collaborative Innovation Award, (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)