Nature News & Comment
Nature is a weekly international journal publishing the finest peer-reviewed research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
Updated: 5 min 55 sec ago
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Targeted In Vivo Delivery of Gene Therapeutics for HIV Cure (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Correction to Cover Instructions for RFA-DK-17-024 Impact of the Use of Glucose Monitoring and Control Technologies on Health Outcomes and Quality of Life in Older Adults with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- Notice of Correction to Data Table Instruction in PAR-17-341 "National Institute of General Medical Sciences Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Predoctoral Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)"
- Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Correction to Cover Instructions for RFA-DK-17-023 Clinical, Behavioral and Physiological Research Testing Current and Novel Closed Loop Systems (R01 Clinical Trial Required)