Nature News & Comment
Nature is a weekly international journal publishing the finest peer-reviewed research in all fields of science and technology on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. Nature also provides rapid, authoritative, insightful and arresting news and interpretation of topical and coming trends affecting science, scientists and the wider public.
Updated: 3 min 37 sec ago
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Change of Requirements for PAR-18-218, "Strategic Alliances for Medications Development to Treat Substance Use Disorders (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Updated Notice of NIH's Interest in Diversity
- NIAID OMNIBUS BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. HHS-NIH-NIAID-BAA2018: Soliciting Proposals for Antimicrobial Products, Novel Vaccines and Technologies Against Category A, B, and C Agents, and Universal Influenza Vaccines
- Time-Sensitive Obesity Policy and Program Evaluation (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of NIDCD and NEI Interest in Supporting Research on Usher Syndrome