The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Registration Open for the ICARE Academy on September 10-11, 2019, in Alexandria, VA
- Microbiome and Aging: Impact on Health and Disease (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Center of Excellence for Natural Product Drug interaction Research (U54, Clinical Trial Required)
- Preclinical Screening for Natural Product Drug Interactions (Clinical Trial Not Allowed, R21)
- Paul B. Beeson Emerging Leaders Career Development Award in Aging (K76 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)