The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Guidance on Salary Limitation for Grants and Cooperative Agreements FY 2019
- Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NEI Notice of Participation in PAR-19-134, "Research Enhancement Award Program (REAP) for Health Professional Schools and Graduate Schools (R15 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- NEI Notice of Participation in PAR-19-135, "Research Enhancement Award Program (REAP) for Health Professional Schools and Graduate Schools (R15 Clinical Trial Required)"
- Notice of Correction to NOT-RM-19-001 Request for Information (RFI): Institutional Accountability to Promote Inclusive Excellence