The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of NIMH's Participation in PA-19-055 "Research Project Grant (Parent R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- Notice of NEI Withdrawal from Participation in PAR-19-055 "Research Project Grant (Parent R01 Clinical Trial Required)"
- Notice of NEI Participation in PAR-19-056 "Research Project Grant (Parent R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Small Research Grants for Analyses of Data for the Gabriella Miller Kids First Data Resource (R03 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NIH to Host Second Informational Webinar on Proposed Key Provisions for a Future Draft Data Management and Sharing Policy