The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Administrative and Resource Center (U19 Clinical Trial Required - Infrastructure )
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Required - Infrastructure )
- Notice of Change in Bench Testing Therapeutic/Indication Pairing Strategies (UG3/UH3) (PAR-17-465)
- Notice of Modifications for PAR-18-244 "Collaborative Innovation Award, Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Correction to the Application Forms Package issued for PAR-17-338 "Continuation of Existing Grant Based Epidemiology Cohort Studies in Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases and Disorders (U01-Clinical Trials Not Allowed)"