The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Predoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (F31)
- Bioinformatics Interdisciplinary Postdoctoral Fellowship in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (F32)
- NIMHD Announces Participation in RFA-AG-20-035, "Building Resources for the Basic Biology of Aging in Health Disparities Research (R24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Notice of NICHD's participation on PAR-19-326, Reducing Stigma to Improve HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment, and Care in Low and Middle-Income Countries (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Change to Allowable Appendix Materials for RFA-NS-19-038 "The NINDS Human Cell and Data Repository (U24 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"