The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and discrete element modeling (DEM) approach for predictions of dry powder inhaler (DPI) drug delivery
- Fogarty HIV Research Training Program for Low-and Middle-Income Country Institutions (D43 Clinical Trial Optional)
- International Bioethics Research Training Program (D43 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Three-Dimensional Approach for Modeling Nasal Mucociliary Clearance via Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Formulation drug product quality attributes in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic models for topical dermatological drug products and transdermal delivery systems