The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Correction to Application and Submission Information for PAR-18-543 "CREATE Bio Development Track: Nonclinical and Early-Phase Clinical Development for Biologics (U44 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) Bridges to the Doctorate (T32)
- Notice of Clarification to the Award Budget for PAR-18-894, "Mental Health Research Dissertation Grant to Enhance Workforce Diversity (R36 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Notice of Intent to Publish a Funding Opportunity Announcement for the NIH Common Fund Acute to Chronic Pain Signatures Program: Multisite Clinical Center Acute Pain from Musculoskeletal Trauma or Acute Peri-operative Pain (UM1 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Change to the Award Budget for PAR-18-802 "Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Technologies for Low-Resource Settings (R41/R42 - Clinical Trial Optional)".