The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and Translation Centers (P30 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chronic Disease Prevention and Management and Population Health (R18)
- Behavioral and Social Research to Address Health Disparities in the U.S. (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)
- NICHD Data and Specimen Hub (DASH) Releases New Functionality for Biospecimen Requests
- Notice of Change in the Number of Trainee Slots on NHGRI T32 Postdoctoral Training Program in Genomic Medicine Research