The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Targeted In Vivo Delivery of Gene Therapeutics for HIV Cure (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of Correction to Cover Instructions for RFA-DK-17-024 Impact of the Use of Glucose Monitoring and Control Technologies on Health Outcomes and Quality of Life in Older Adults with Type 1 Diabetes (T1D) (R01 Clinical Trial Required)
- Notice of Correction to Data Table Instruction in PAR-17-341 "National Institute of General Medical Sciences Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Predoctoral Institutional Research Training Grant (T32)"
- Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice of Correction to Cover Instructions for RFA-DK-17-023 Clinical, Behavioral and Physiological Research Testing Current and Novel Closed Loop Systems (R01 Clinical Trial Required)