The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Limited Competition: RCMI Research Coordination Network (RRCN) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- NLM Information Resource Grants to Reduce Health Disparities (G08 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Leveraging Electronic Medical Records for Psychiatric Genetic Research (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Leveraging Electronic Medical Records for Psychiatric Genetic Research (R01 (Collab) Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of the Publication of an NIH Proposal to Amend the NIH Guidelines for Research Involving Recombinant or Synthetic Nucleic Acid Molecules to Streamline Oversight of Human Gene Transfer Protocols