The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Change of Requirements for PAR-18-218, "Strategic Alliances for Medications Development to Treat Substance Use Disorders (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)"
- Updated Notice of NIH's Interest in Diversity
- NIAID OMNIBUS BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT No. HHS-NIH-NIAID-BAA2018: Soliciting Proposals for Antimicrobial Products, Novel Vaccines and Technologies Against Category A, B, and C Agents, and Universal Influenza Vaccines
- Time-Sensitive Obesity Policy and Program Evaluation (R01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- Notice of NIDCD and NEI Interest in Supporting Research on Usher Syndrome