The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Request for Information (RFI): Strategies for Enhancing Postdoctoral Career Transitions to Promote Faculty Diversity
- Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Technologies for Low-Resource Settings (R41/R42 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment Technologies for Low-Resource Settings (R43/R44 - Clinical Trial Optional)
- Notice for the All of Us Research Program Genome Centers (OT2) Funding Announcement and Informational Webinar
- Biomarkers Discovery In Parkinsonism (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)