The cross-disciplinary "Ion Channels and Transporters Interest Group" is intended as a nucleus for an intellectual exchange among ion channel researchers at NYU (including those with interest in translational aspects), to foster future collaborations and help in the development of multiple-investigator funding initiatives. We are grateful to the NYU-HHC CTSI for administrative support.
NIH Funding Opportunities
- Notice of Expiration of PA-18-471 "Innovative Questions in Symptom Science and Genomics (R15 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)"
- Advance Notice: Streamlining the Certifications and Representations Process and Phasing out the SF-424B
- NIDCR Mentoring Network to Support a Diverse Dental, Oral and Craniofacial Research Workforce (UE5 Clinical Trials Not Allowed)
- Limited Competition: Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program: Exploratory Collaborative Innovation Awards (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- Limited Competition: Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program: Collaborative Innovation Award, (U01 Clinical Trial Optional)